Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
It’s that time of the year where we start to pretend that it’s cooling down (even though it’s not) and holiday decorations start going up. Halloween seems to be the big kick off leading into Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Hubby’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, My birthday… the list goes on!
It’s officially Halloween time in our house and my little helper is loving all of the speech and language activities that I have been bringing home! After years of preparing and creating fun activities for the kids on my caseload, I am really loving the chance to do them with
Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
What are “Fine Motor Skills” and why are they important? Fine motor skills are the coordination of small muscles in the fingers, hands, and forearms. Children need to develop strong fine motor muscles in order to complete important tasks such as holding scissors to cut, gripping a pencil to write,
Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!