I’ve been crafting for years in my speech therapy sessions. I am a huge believer in creating natural opportunities for speech and language development and crafting is a perfect activity for just that! What’s even better is that my daughter is finally at the age where she really loves to
Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
It’s that time of the year where we start to pretend that it’s cooling down (even though it’s not) and holiday decorations start going up. Halloween seems to be the big kick off leading into Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Hubby’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, My birthday… the list goes on!
A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
I’ve started to see “story stones” pop up on Pinterest and have been very intrigued by them! The curse blessing of being a pediatric speech language pathologist is that my brain is constantly thinking … “Could I use this in speech therapy?!” I finally decided to search around Etsy and found
Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy