I’ve started to see “story stones” pop up on Pinterest and have been very intrigued by them! The curse blessing of being a pediatric speech language pathologist is that my brain is constantly thinking … “Could I use this in speech therapy?!” I finally decided to search around Etsy and found
Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
Parents are always asking me for ways to work on language development with their child at home. They mention how they are looking for flashcards on Amazon but don’t even know where to start. So I decided to put together a “Parent Guide: Flashcard Activities for Early Language” packet! (Scroll
Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
It’s that time of the year where we start to pretend that it’s cooling down (even though it’s not) and holiday decorations start going up. Halloween seems to be the big kick off leading into Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Hubby’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, My birthday… the list goes on!
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- Thanks for comin’ around….