It’s officially Halloween time in our house and my little helper is loving all of the speech and language activities that I have been bringing home! After years of preparing and creating fun activities for the kids on my caseload, I am really loving the chance to do them with
Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
I’ve been crafting for years in my speech therapy sessions. I am a huge believer in creating natural opportunities for speech and language development and crafting is a perfect activity for just that! What’s even better is that my daughter is finally at the age where she really loves to
A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!