Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
I’ve been crafting for years in my speech therapy sessions. I am a huge believer in creating natural opportunities for speech and language development and crafting is a perfect activity for just that! What’s even better is that my daughter is finally at the age where she really loves to
Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
Parents are always asking me for ways to work on language development with their child at home. They mention how they are looking for flashcards on Amazon but don’t even know where to start. So I decided to put together a “Parent Guide: Flashcard Activities for Early Language” packet! (Scroll
It’s that time of the year where we start to pretend that it’s cooling down (even though it’s not) and holiday decorations start going up. Halloween seems to be the big kick off leading into Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Hubby’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, My birthday… the list goes on!
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”