I’ve been crafting for years in my speech therapy sessions. I am a huge believer in creating natural opportunities for speech and language development and crafting is a perfect activity for just that! What’s even better is that my daughter is finally at the age where she really loves to
A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
It’s officially Halloween time in our house and my little helper is loving all of the speech and language activities that I have been bringing home! After years of preparing and creating fun activities for the kids on my caseload, I am really loving the chance to do them with
Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow