Parents are always asking me for ways to work on language development with their child at home. They mention how they are looking for flashcards on Amazon but don’t even know where to start. So I decided to put together a “Parent Guide: Flashcard Activities for Early Language” packet! (Scroll
Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
I’ve been crafting for years in my speech therapy sessions. I am a huge believer in creating natural opportunities for speech and language development and crafting is a perfect activity for just that! What’s even better is that my daughter is finally at the age where she really loves to
Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!