Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
Well hello there! Welcome to my little corner of the internet that has been a long time dream of mine! I have always wanted to have an outlet to talk about creative ways to help kids develop their speech and language skills AND make printable resources for parents and speech
I’ve started to see “story stones” pop up on Pinterest and have been very intrigued by them! The curse blessing of being a pediatric speech language pathologist is that my brain is constantly thinking … “Could I use this in speech therapy?!” I finally decided to search around Etsy and found
A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow