Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
I’ve started to see “story stones” pop up on Pinterest and have been very intrigued by them! The curse blessing of being a pediatric speech language pathologist is that my brain is constantly thinking … “Could I use this in speech therapy?!” I finally decided to search around Etsy and found
It’s that time of the year where we start to pretend that it’s cooling down (even though it’s not) and holiday decorations start going up. Halloween seems to be the big kick off leading into Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Hubby’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, My birthday… the list goes on!
Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft