Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
I’ve started to see “story stones” pop up on Pinterest and have been very intrigued by them! The curse blessing of being a pediatric speech language pathologist is that my brain is constantly thinking … “Could I use this in speech therapy?!” I finally decided to search around Etsy and found
It’s officially Halloween time in our house and my little helper is loving all of the speech and language activities that I have been bringing home! After years of preparing and creating fun activities for the kids on my caseload, I am really loving the chance to do them with
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy