A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
Parents are always asking me for ways to work on language development with their child at home. They mention how they are looking for flashcards on Amazon but don’t even know where to start. So I decided to put together a “Parent Guide: Flashcard Activities for Early Language” packet! (Scroll
It’s that time of the year where we start to pretend that it’s cooling down (even though it’s not) and holiday decorations start going up. Halloween seems to be the big kick off leading into Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Hubby’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, My birthday… the list goes on!
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy