I’ve started to see “story stones” pop up on Pinterest and have been very intrigued by them! The curse blessing of being a pediatric speech language pathologist is that my brain is constantly thinking … “Could I use this in speech therapy?!” I finally decided to search around Etsy and found
Last week, Houston was lucky enough to experience a very unusual (and very brief) day of snow! I was so excited to share this snow day experience with my daughter and let her see, touch, and even taste the snow (due to the amount of face plants she had). She
A small (and probably brief) cold front came through Houston today so we threw the wagon and the toddler in the car and headed to the zoo! The zoo is full of so many opportunities to increase speech and language development. Disclaimer: I will already start by saying that I
Whenever I am walking through the “dollar section” at stores my mind starts ticking away. I can’t help but think about at all of the different activities that can be done to promote speech and language development. The endless creative brainstorming is probably one of my favorite things about being
- Easy (and FREE) Halloween Gifts… Even A Toddler Can Do It!
- 10 Fine Motor Skills Activities to do in Speech Therapy
- 14 Easy Activities to Promote Early Language
- Talking Bat Hat Language Craft!
- How to Target Language Development with an Easy Fun Christmas Craft
- Thanks for comin’ around….
- How To Increase Language Development Using Fake Snow
- 5 Fun Speech & Language Activities Using “Spider Rings”
- How To Work On Speech and Language Skills At The Zoo!
- How to Use Story Stones in Speech Therapy