Who is Texas Speech Mom?
Hey there! My name is Rachael and I’m so excited that you’ve decided to stop by my website! I am a mom, wife, and speech language pathologist living in Houston, Texas with two pugs and a cat.
What Does Texas Speech Mom Do?
When I am not negotiating with my tiny child, I’m living out my dream of creating and selling high quality speech therapy materials. I am determined to create activities and programs that WORK!
Outside of the speech room I am BUSY. That is exactly why I understand the need for minimal prep activities that are still engaging for the busy kids on your caseload.
I am also a pediatric speech language pathologist that commutes to each student. This is why I understand the demand for materials that are easy to take on the go.
Fun Facts About TSM:
- Born in Canada and moved all over the world growing up.
- Met my college sweetheart at Texas Christian University.
- Received my Masters degree from Baylor University.
- Currently living in Houston, Texas
- Hobbies: traveling, DIY projects, decorating, and of course…. creating speech therapy materials!